- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Heated resort-style lap pool & whirlpool spa
- Resident’s clubhouse with open gathering room, game room and catering kitchen
- Children’s playground and 1/2 size basketball court
- Minutes from Naples’ Fifth Avenue South lined with boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, art galleries and unique food market
- Top beaches are just a few blocks away including the Naples Pier at 12 Avenue South
- Surrounded by several top golf courses
Andalucia is an intimate Mediterranean-inspired village of 167 homes surrounding Lake Azzuri and bordered by nature preserves. This community is a private gated community featuring one and two-story single-family homes. Residents enjoy close proximity to many local shopping centers, grocery stores, beaches and just minutes away from Naples Fifth Avenue South. For those expecting company, the Southwest Regional Airport is less than 15 minutes away. Azzuri is also located in the top rated Collier County school districts. Schools nearby include Osceola Elementary School, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School, all three of which received an “A” grade in their School Accountability Report from the Florida Department of Education.
Residents in this community enjoy a great location as well as resort-style amenities. The spacious clubhouse is perfect for hosting a neighborly get together, public and private events. Inside you will find a large gathering room, game room and catering kitchen. The clubhouse also houses a state-of-the-art fitness center for those looking to stay in shape. The outdoor amenities include a heated lap pool & whirlpool spa, 1/2 basketball court, children’s playground and plenty of walking and biking trails.
Real estate in this community consists of one and two-story single-family homes. Built by Taylor Morrison, home plans feature gourmet kitchens, open floor plans, quality interiors, eco-friendly features and luxurious master bedroom layouts. Depending on the home style, prices in this community range from $350,000 to $650,000.